• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Terrifying crash.

With respect, I struggle to see the point of posts like this on a motorcycling forum. There is enough bad news in the world today without it being posted on here also.

With respect, I struggle to see the point of posts like this on a motorcycling forum.

My take away from this is that it could have been any of us that ride motorcycles. You're just out for a ride with the wife or girlfriend and then you're dead. Riding a motorcycle is a dangerous thing to do, worse now than it was when I started riding in the 60's. This could be a wake up call for some. Get your affairs in order or stay in the house. I've been run off of the road twice and hit from behind by a drunk in a SUV. Luckily I've had no lasting damage to myself or a passenger. It's life.

I don’t think it has anything to do with motorcycles - a chevy suburban jumping lanes at highway speeds is going to demolish whatever it hits. Just happened to be a bike. Horrible for the rider and pillion, but to me this not a motorcycle statistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the video teaches a valuable riding lesson and something can be learned from it so other people can avoid the same incident in the future I think it is ok. Otherwise, I don't think it is appropriate on a bike forum. If you want to see accidents or stupid driver videos go to youtube, there are literally DOZENS of them there! :)

Let's instead help the forum and post videos like this... the best video I have ever seen about target fixation and how to avoid it... a must-watch for any rider

Motorcycle Target Fixation - What is Target Fixation and How to Avoid Target Fixation - YouTube

Back