• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

"The Bump" in the last corner; a dirty deed or just part of racing? (Jerez race)

They had one season of peaceful professional racing after simoncelli passed. Now there is another person for Lorenzo to complain about.

If Rossi had made that move nobody would have complained. It's racing

HE DID TO GIBBYNOWY FELLA YEARS AGO AND I'M NOT SHOUTING HONEST:p

just for you guys coz I lika ya;) just press the centre
[video=youtube_share;B4-AZuikiqo]http://youtu.be/B4-AZuikiqo[/video]

Last edited:
I,m just awaiting for Marquez and Pedrosa to have a coming together,,it will happen!!! guaranteed!! then it will be "Handbags" at ten paces...

In Lorenzo corner no less. Hollywood couldn't have written that script.

I was waiting for Marquez to go down at any one of several times during the last two laps as he was on the absolute edge as Jorge repeatedly shut the door on him. The problem is it would have taken both of them down at great risk of injury. I'm glad nothing but pride was hurt in the end. I am conflicted though .........as much as I wanted Marquez to triumph I think he pushed his luck and Jorge's as well taking the inside at Lorenzo at all costs. It is still early in the season - lots of racing to come unless bones are broken.

Jorge was an absolute master picking and holding defensive lines trying to hold off the young turk and on tires that were going away for the last laps. I don't ever pull for Lorenzo but I have to give him credit for the performance.

One things for sure Marquez is a winner,,,Having just Nabbed the German Gp as opposed to Cal...Cal is a great rider ,totally brave ,but I get the feelling he,s one of those who is a leader of the rest of the field....shame cos he,s English,,,but we did win the Tennis,,,now he is British,,,cos he,s Scottish,,,hope you lot are keeping up!!!!

Back