• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

the daisy red ryder

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
have any of you guys had one or still have when you were a kid?
just bought one for myself to play with im my back garden.
never heard of them till 2 weeks ago while looking for a pump bb rifle.
didn't want to pay to much money for one but ended up paying £70 ($93).
yes everything is expensive over here.
getting the little rifle this afternoon.
just for plinking in my back garden when I'm not on the bike.

I have a shooting range in my back garden. 175 yards long. Plinking is fun

I’ve trained more than a few people back there. 26EBD633-FD5B-4B0F-A1F6-236B3442B8B7.jpeg

Daisy red rifle bb guns has been available in the US for decades and decades...the premise of the movie 'a christmas story' is based on the premise of Ralphy getting one for xmas.

Did you know the Daisy bb gun company at one time made 22 caliber rifles...Yep, my son still has one which I bought for him decades ago...Similiar to a Ruger 10/22 (same type of clip).

it seem they have them made in China, my DRR is.
can't understand why companies get things made in China other than being greedy with profits.
China are one of the biggest copycats, just a look at SMK rifles etc copies of the german rifles.
they even ordered 12 migs from Russia once they got one they cancelled the other 11n and copied it.lol

it seem they have them made in China, my DRR is.
can't understand why companies get things made in China other than being greedy with profits.
China are one of the biggest copycats, just a look at SMK rifles etc copies of the german rifles.
they even ordered 12 migs from Russia once they got one they cancelled the other 11n and copied it.lol
In the USA, you can buy the DRR bb gun for less than $25 US....if they were made in the US, that would at least double the price and no one would buy them since we can buy pellet rifles in the US for less than $50 US.

I have a shooting range in my back garden. 175 yards long. Plinking is fun

I’ve trained more than a few people back there. View attachment 41531
I have 10 acres surrounded by a 25,000 acre forestry...nearest neighbor to the east is over a mile away, with 600ft hill and thousands of trees between us....I target shoot off my front deck or front yard...hehehe

My friendly neighborhood shooting club puts on a special ”You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out” event every year. it’s very family-oriented with awards for individual shooters (in several age groups) as well as ’team’ awards like father/son, father/daughter, brother/sister, and such. The Daisy Red Rider is the only gun allowed in the event. It’s great fun.

BTW.... the top Junior shooter takes home a scaled down leg lamp, which is clearly the most coveted prize of the event.
>T

most say I've no end of fun with this little bb gun.cock 'n' shoot,beats fire once load up etc.
made myself a little shooting gallery.
will make a better later. fun fun .

Back