• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Invisible Honda CB350RS

Juan_Banjovy

Reaction score
Visit site
Not coming to America but selling elsewhere; Honda CB350RS. My Honda NC700X got me interested in undersquare engines & this little CB350RS bore & stroke is 70 X 90.5. It's an air-cooled single & I watched it on YouTube. At 147 kmph (91 mph) it didn't sound like it was going to blow up. Maximum hp is made at 5,500 rpm. I'm looking at smaller bikes because I'm getting older & having constant back issues. Sold my Vstrom 650 when I couldn't pick it up anymore & I can probably keep my NC700X 3-5 more years before I need to downsize. https://www.hondabigwing.in/cb350rs

Now that 350 is the engine Honda should have put in the small CRF dual sports, one with a long stroke and good low end. The engine in my CRF250L is oversquare and worthless below 4000 RPM, which is just not an ideal engine for trails.

I like it.

Now that 350 is the engine Honda should have put in the small CRF dual sports, one with a long stroke and good low end. The engine in my CRF250L is oversquare and worthless below 4000 RPM, which is just not an ideal engine for trails.

I like it.

That had occurred to me also but I reckon the 350 motor might be considerably heavier and bulkier than the CRF item. I must admit though that I am very happy with my 300 version of the CRF. The slightly lengthened stroke plus the gearing change have made a very significant difference.

One of the reasons why I purchased my original 2012 NC700X was because of the undersquare motor. That remains one reason why I like the motor so much to this day albeit in 750 guise now. However that little CB is very attractive and I most certainly would be opting for a test ride if they ever imported into Ireland.

Back