• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Justin Beiber x Vespa Collaboration

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Vespa has just unveiled their collaboration with Justin Beiber – and while we may not all be ‘Bieliebers’, we at least appreciate the clean aesthetic.

“The first time I rode a Vespa was somewhere in Europe, probably either London or Paris. I just remember seeing a Vespa and being like ‘I want to ride one of those’,” states the man himself in Vespa’s press release.

A view of Justin Bieber's recent collaboration with Vespa, including his use of a machine pre-collab

“…I had such a great time, just the wind flying through my hair, the freedom. It was fun…ultimately the goal in creating and designing is always to put your own unique spin on things.”

A view of Justin Bieber's recent collaboration with Vespa, including his use of a machine pre-collab

The aesthetic for this collab is monochrome; Vespa’s classic 50, 125 and 150cc’ed machines carry a full white vibe, down to the rim spokes and the white-on-white brand logo and flames detailed along the body of the machine.

Riders won’t just get the Biebs aesthetic with this collaboration; with all machines in the effort now revamped to “the most recent environmental regulations,” and equipped with a modern, full-color, multifunctional TFT display capable of synchronizing with all smartphone functions, anybody wanting to get their hands on a Bieber x Vespa unit will be assured they’re still getting top-shelf quality for the price tag.

Want to go matchy-matchy on our accompanying accoutrements? The press release states that “an exclusive limited edition is complemented by an equally irresistible accessories collection, with a bag, a pair of gloves and a whited-out white helmet also available in the collection to complement the collaboration.

Pre-booking is set to launch on 18th April 2022. Stay tuned via our shiny new webpage, subscribe to our newsletter where we curate the best of the latest and hand-deliver it to your inbox twice a week, and as always stay safe on the twisties.

*Media sourced from the relevant press release*​

The post The Justin Beiber x Vespa Collaboration appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Very handy little scooter. Had one many years ago. Obviously they are appealing to the younger generation by having a talentless so called entertainer like Bieber. I’m sure they’ll have the Bieber decal kit, so they can stick Bieber like tattoos all over the bodywork.

Back