• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The NC700X ride, What's it like?

What Jerkiness???? This isn't a Ninja bike, get real.. I have a 6 speed manual and it is not in any way, shape or form a neck breaking accelerator. I have problems with vibrations through the grips if my ride is more than an hour. The seat causes me NO problems./Users/Jguarfn/Desktop/NC700xZ.jpg

I do not recall what that was all about, or I cannot find a clue to what brought that all about either. Sorry!!! :confused:

What Jerkiness???? This isn't a Ninja bike, get real.. I have a 6 speed manual and it is not in any way, shape or form a neck breaking accelerator. I have problems with vibrations through the grips if my ride is more than an hour. The seat causes me NO problems./Users/Jguarfn/Desktop/NC700xZ.jpg

I think he means the decelerating accelerating feeling when up shifting gears on normal manual bikes, because with the DCT gear changes are almost imperceptible. However on DCT 6th gear from 70-90 kmh ( mine usually shifts at 65kmh) I'll feel some engine jerkiness from gear being too low and engine running at under 3000rpm. At 100kmh on 6th the DCT goes back to being silky smooth. I think the 750 may have solved this issue, though I've yet to come across a 750dct.

Back