• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The New Garmin Montana 700 GPS Series Features SOS Function

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Updated​

Garmin has some new GPS systems that are designed for hiking but can be easily used on motorcycles. The new Garmin Montana 700 GPS Series can be mounted to handlebars of basically any bike to help you navigate this wonderful world of ours on two wheels. The Montana 700 GPS Series features a five-inch, glove-friendly touchscreen. This makes it an easy system to use.

There are three different versions of the Montanan 700. There’s the base 700 the mid-range 700i and the top-of-the-line 750i. The base model comes with pre-loaded TopoActive and Federal Public Lands maps (only for North America); a case resistant to heat, vibrations, water, and shock; an 18- hour battery life in GPS mode; and a 330-hour battery life in expedition mode. Features include active weather, smart notifications, sun and moon information, a compass, Garmin Connect connectivity, picture viewer, dog tracking, and an LED beacon and flashlight among other features. This system can easily be used off the motorcycle, and it even offers a hunting and fishing calendar.

The 700i takes things to a new level with a City Navigator function as well as the InReach technology. You can send and receive messages, upload routes, and use the GPS as an SOS beacon. The 700i comes with all of the features found on the base model, too. The 750i has all that has been listed so far plus an eight-megapixel camera with autofocus and automatic geotagging.

The price for the new Montana 700 series starts at $599.99. From there it climbs to $799.99 for the 750i. The special mount for the system will cost you an additional $99.99. Check out the models at Garmin’s Website.

The post The New Garmin Montana 700 GPS Series Features SOS Function appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back