• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Third Annual Florida NC700X RTE 10/18/2014

Playing around with Mapsource and Google I made a loop of about 60 miles but a third of it is 471. The Green Swamp to the east requires a long ride around it as I didn't see any other paved roads through it. Is it possible to come up with a ride of 40 to 50 miles, a loop of an hour to hour and some, that starts and finishes near Dade City/San Antonio?

Otherwise I'm leaning to Brooksville Coney Island.
Easy enough to put that together including some of the roads WCMike mentioned. We could still have lunch at Coney Island if that is the chosen lunch spot. Lot's of options really.

I'm having lunch on October 18th, 2014 at River Ratz Cafe in Nobleton, FL, 29295 Lake Lindsey Rd (CR476). I'll be there around 11 AM. I'll have a good ride down there from my house - about 180 miles - but the roads getting there are some of my favorites. I look forward to seeing all of you again that made one of the previous NC700X RTEs and meeting those of you coming to your first. I think we had 18 attendees last year.

Looks like it's been decided. So much for the Coney Island or Pancho Villas.

Big Thump, we got a group of 10 in Panchos on a Sat without a res, but you're probably right about a bigger group.

I'm having lunch on October 18th, 2014 at River Ratz Cafe in Nobleton, FL, 29295 Lake Lindsey Rd (CR476). I'll be there around 11 AM. I'll have a good ride down there from my house - about 180 miles - but the roads getting there are some of my favorites. I look forward to seeing all of you again that made one of the previous NC700X RTEs and meeting those of you coming to your first. I think we had 18 attendees last year.
I would gladly meet up with you for the ride down. Please let me know where to meet if that works for you.

Include me in the ride down to River Ratz, as last year, I will be in the Palatka area and maybe we can meet up at Angel's Diner as we did last year.

Mike

Include me in the ride down to River Ratz, as last year, I will be in the Palatka area and maybe we can meet up at Angel's Diner as we did last year.

Mike
I have to start thinking about the ride down there Mike. Just 4 weeks from this weekend.

OK, in two weeks the 3rd AFNRTE will be in the history books. Looking forward seeing those of you from last year and meeting new friends at River Ratz on October 18th, 2014.

Hi! Newbie from Green Cove Springs, FL. Is there a meetup somewhere in the Jacksonville area for the ride down to River Ratz?
Yes we will meet up probably in Palatka. I guess we need to plan on that. We met at Angel's Diner for the 2nd Annual.

okay, I've compiled a list so far of who is coming, please let me know if I missed anyone:

Jax
dduelin
Wleuthold
mnooooa4

Ft L
LM15 (but coming from Palatka)

Tampa:
Thump
Jeff - The Florida Rider (but coming from somewhere near Ocala)

Central Florida:
marotajo

Jax
dduelin
Wleuthold
mnooooa4

Ft L
LM15 (but coming from Palatka)

Tampa:
Thump
Jeff - The Florida Rider (but coming from somewhere near Ocala)

Central Florida:
marotajo

Williston
Flaferalcat

What time should we meet at Angle's Dinner in Palatka for those coming down from the Jacksonville area or Space Coast?

Last year, I believe it was 9am. Same for this year?

Back