• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

This guy traveled the Silk Road on NC750X

NuckaMan

Reaction score
Visit site
YouTube

GeoAlex came up as a YouTube suggestion, checked out bunch of his videos.

He traveled the Silk Road on his NC750X in 2018, put together a series of short videos capturing the ride. Worth it a look, especially if you appreciate other cultures as well.

Great vids, i watched a couple as well. What a kick in the pants to be able to take 3 months off and ADV travel with your GF...WoW, super cool!! :{)

I’ve been following him on Instagram for a while. I wish he posted more often!

I watched a few with my wife, pointing out that it was the same bike as mine (well, nearly - the bigger brother to the 700X I suppose) - and wouldn't it be nice to do a long trip together on it? She was getting angry with the lack of planning for places to have lunch, unhappy with the idea of wild camping and grumbling about the lack of space for the pillion.

I suspect when I get around to something further afield ...I'll be going on my own. Actually, that works for me all the same though :)

Just finished binge-watching several episodes. Anyone who wonders about the touring capabilities of the NC need only watch what this couple has done. Enjoyed the videos. A nice site to visit and spend some time.

I am watching the clips currently. Very entertaining indeed and compelling watching. Medal to Albina for living with the NC pillion perch. However I notice She has an Air Hawk.

Just finished the Silk road clips. Indeed the NC proved well up to the task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back