• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

This should keep the back clean

TC3

Reaction score
Visit site
BMW F650 rear splash guard fitted to an X

i-vw45Ldt-XL.jpg

1 more piece of kit to wash and hose down.....
:(

It looks nice, though.
:p

However, I dread what the GS crowd will say when they see that and actually talk to you.

Last edited:
I just wanted to express my hatred for you having a blue NC! I will be painting mine blue for sure after seeing this picture... just silver huh?!

1 more piece of kit to wash and hose down.....
:(

It looks nice, though.
:p

However, I dread what the GS crowd will say when they see that and actually talk to you.

They quite often take them off. They are affectionately known as "'possum scrapers". However, a question.... The F-GS has the chain on the opposite side from the NC. Was it much work to adapt? Surely it did not fit.

I have been trying to get details from the guy that has this installed. Will let you know when he gets back to me as it is not my bike.

Looks funky, but if it works I guess that's the important thing.

Well he says it works. He provided some info though no pic for the right side

Tony, after drilling two holes on every side I screwed a threaded and fixed the two holders.
You can see details here:

i-7Bp8xjj-L.jpg

http://tc3.smugmug.com/photos/i-jXmqBmN/0/L/i-jXmqBmN-L.jpg

On the right side I thrilled the front hole into the side (not bottom, you can see it in the picture of the right side). All screws I fixed with Loctite-threadlocker.
In the area of chain guard on the left and brake on right side the splashguard should be edited:

i-MGZFvw6-L.jpg

In this picture you also can see, I thrilled a hole into the front of splashguard, took a longer screw than the original and fixed it at the holder of the chain guard (between there`s a sleeve).
I hope you can understand because my english is not excellent.... ;-

He had to be very sure it would fit before drilling the swingarm :eek:

He did a fine job IMHO

Please don't be offended, but I can't imagine you would need anything at all! The license plate you are forced to use is HUGE!!! :confused:

Back