• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Those rubber things the wind screen screws go into

Juan_Banjovy

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know what they're called. I ordered 4 from BikeBandit but they're "in progress" & haven't shipped. Anyone seen these in a store some place? I decided to put my wind screen back on but I cut it down to the top of the mounts for looks. Don't want to wait a month to put it back on.

I go to my local hardware store that has a huge isle of every bolt, nut, rubber and steel washer and similar pieces in trays. You can buy one or 3 or whatever. One tip - take a pen. You need to write the part# on a little bag for checkout and for some reason they never have a pen around to write down the part numbers. This results in a long checkout as some poor kid tries to locate a needle in a haystack and people behind you start to get pissed. they'll usually find the closest and most expensive thing that looks like it.

I don't know the real name but I call those "well nuts" and I doubt if they can be found in a hardware store or dealership. You can create your own substitute using rubber washers, metal washers, and locknuts.

Amazon has a good selection of well nuts. I think you will need the 5mm ones, but use your own measurements.

Back