• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Thoughts on this exhaust?

Can't vouche for this exhaust but Two Brothers has always been top notch in my opinion. Ran a lot of their systems on my CBR's over the years.

They've been around in the dirt for a little while too. Use to be able to get different coloured accent pieces to go with the can, but otherwise nothing really groundbreaking in my opinion. Just another look.

I seem to remember some posts on this forum by one or two members that were running this can. They liked the exhaust except for the lack of a stop for a center stand.

Bob

I have this exhaust and it's great. I also have the center-stand stop and the power-tip to silence it a bit. I might have to sell it and put the stock one back on only because where I live and how late I arrive. Even with the powertip, it's a bit louder than stock, which is great except if you have to worry about neighbors at 1am. Without the powertip, it's pretty throaty. I'd really hate to part with it, but I may have to. That being said, it's a fantastic exhaust

I too come in at 3am in the morning so if it's that loud, that might be another issue.

My Leo Vince has been on back order since November. In early January they were expecting 6 more weeks. Company was restructured and fabrication moved out of Italy according to Leo Vince USA.

same question I always have... is it any quieter than the stock exhaust?

(disclaimer: that's a joke, no reply necessary)

I was deciding between Leo Vince, Two Brothers and Yoshimura.
Two Brothers and Yoshimura didn't have a center stand stop. I was thinking about getting an after market stop, but decided not to. Went with a Leo Vince.
I chose the black carbon model. I removed the silencer and I found it to be a bit loud. However, a cop was next to me on his bike and he didn't say anything to me. I finally did put in the silencer and its just slightly louder than stock, but with a thoatier sound.
image.jpg
Ken

Last edited:
I kinda like the sound of the bike with the stock exhaust removed. It Is a little loud, especially when leaving at 3 am. I think I have confused a lot of people while sitting at stoplights and giving the throttle a quick blip. I see people look around looking for a v twin Harley or Honda and do a doubletake when all they see is me on the nc.
I think I will reinstall the stock can tomorrow after I can get all the road grime off and polished, which is why it was removed in the first place.

Yeah I definitely want to get a leo vince carbon here in the next couple weeks. Hopefully they will be in stock.

Back