• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Throttle rib on the 2021 model NC 750X DCT

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
If you are interested in putting non factory heated grips or just a different brand of grips (I use Pro Grip 719 Gel Grips on a lot of my bikes), the 2021 model DCT has a raised rib on the throttle side meant to hold the throttle grip on. There is a matching groove inside the grip.

I assume this would be have to be ground off to use any different grips

Not sure if this is the same on earlier models or just those with ride by wire throttles.

kQ5N5o9h.jpg

This 2021 throttle tube looks different than what was used in the past.

Good info, thanks for sharing. Honda heated grips any good? Oxford seems to be the one people gravitate to.

Good info, thanks for sharing. Honda heated grips any good? Oxford seems to be the one people gravitate to.
I have OEM heated grips on my '17 700X. I'm quite pleased with them. The only other heated grips I have used are an unknown brand that stopped working on my C50T Boulevard and OEM Triumph grips. Neither are as hot as the Honda ones.

My wife went with Oxford heated grips based on my good experience with the brand. Dealer said Honda OEM would be double the price.

Attachments

• 20210813_173304.jpg
    20210813_173304.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
My wife went with Oxford heated grips based on my good experience with the brand. Dealer said Honda OEM would be double the price.
did you have any issues with the throttle tube. I have used oxfords on several other bikes and would prefer to run them on the new 750x.
The OEM's are over $300.

Hi. I had Oxford on my previous Forza 300. I found them too thick, driving in winter gloves was not comfortable. On NC I got original Honda, they are as thin as normal handles. But price is crazy, like 400$ with installation.

Back