• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

TKC possible supply problem ????

showkey

Super Mods
Reaction score
Visit site
For general information only...........do not know if this information is correct or accurate ........

This was posted at ADV Rider :

Bad Batch TKC 80s (120/70-17)
Just thought I would pass on my findings regarding the back-order of Continental's TKC 80s in the 120/70-17 size. Got off the phone with the rep and I was told they had a major problem with the moulds in this size. None will be delivered until mid to late summer. Not a big deal for most people, but those of us riding a 17" front wheel, there are no bias ply adventure touring tire available in the stock sizes... anywhere. Until August.

If anybody knows of a shop with one on hand, I would not mind a "heads up". I might even double the price.

Link to full post and any responses or updates that others may post.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1066975

Last edited:
I don't think you sould be worried, Continental is a responsible company and I personnally cannot believe that they wouldn't do a safety recall if these tires were distributed...

Back