• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Today's the day!

Why is it we like to see pics of the same bikes we ride???? :) NOW show us the pics.................

Because if his is any different from mine I want to know about it. (and if his profile is to be believed it will be different from anything we can even get in the states).

Also it's good to have the before picture for the before and after shots for your first (and each successive) farkle.

Most importantly we need to know if he is one of the good wholesome God fearing silver NC riders, or one of those hell bent devil worshiping Red NC riders. :)
(or maybe one of those black NC riders that I don't happen to have an opinion of yet, and any anger towards them that I do have probably stems from jealousy)

Because if his is any different from mine I want to know about it. (and if his profile is to be believed it will be different from anything we can even get in the states).

Also it's good to have the before picture for the before and after shots for your first (and each successive) farkle.

Most importantly we need to know if he is one of the good wholesome God fearing silver NC riders, or one of those hell bent devil worshiping Red NC riders. :)
(or maybe one of those black NC riders that I don't happen to have an opinion of yet, and any anger towards them that I do have probably stems from jealousy)

Well said.

Excellent post....lol :)

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay, been having trouble uploaded pics, photobucket is playing up.:mad:

Just a quick summary for now of today's antics as I'm knackered, I didn't get much sleep last night but I can't think why.;)

Apart from the roads still being wet from the early rain and being on new tyres I enjoyed every minute of today, albeit slow and steady.

I have so made the right choice of bike, it's me all over, I'll give a more in depth review after a few hundred miles, I only did 130 today but I'll be back out tomorrow.

Here's a few pics.

And then after my first stop

Thanks for the photos Jelly and congratulations for your new NC !
What brand/model are the stock tires please?

P.S. good choice of color as the blacks are the fastests. :)

It has Dunlop Trailmaxs, 80% road - 20% off road orientated, apparently.

Once I'd done about 50 miles I started to get the feel of the bike and after 100 miles or so and when the roads were dry I started to gel with tyres onced they'd been scrubbed in and my first impression of them is very good, but I'll be able to tell more tomorrow.

I loved the photo of the odometer showing 6 miles! What a great day. Weather looks good too! Keep the rubber side down and enjoy!

P.S. good choice of color as the blacks are the fastests. :)

Black probably the color of choice for vigilantes, folks who either think that they are the law or that they are above the law...

Every one be aware jelly may, or may not be batman. DCT fit since he'll need to keep his clutch hand free to throw batarangs from, or snatching up bad guys by the throat as he accelerates to highway speeds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Looks good,would like to hear more about tires after some miles.I see they don't fill them up at pickup. Be safe.

Congrats mate! :D

Only six miles with that fuel level showing? The Dealer is stingy with how much petrol they put in new bikes, or what? lol

Back