Top 100 Routes

VE258

Reaction score
Just checked #100 -rated by 1 visitor? Not sure how reliable this source. I like both sides of the river rd in pa(an nj) side.
I'm pretty sure that every rider will like any road in PA park area above I80

Last edited:

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Just checked #100 -rated by 1 visitor? Not sure how reliable this source. I like both sides of the river rd in pa(an nj) side.
I'm pretty sure that every rider will like any road in PA park area above I80
8.jpg

A lot of places for us folks to just Ride!

smiley cute-big-smiley-animated.gif

00.jpg

Last edited:

SergeantChuck

Commuter Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to this site several times. Anyone can post a route and everyone else can rate it. It has several routes for Arkansas but a lot of them are pretty short. You can piece a few different routes together because several of them are close to each other.

The thing I like most about the site is information provided. The site provides detailed directions, scenery info, road quality info, roadside amenities info, and additional Info.

anglachel

Reaction score
"The Incredible North Shore Tour" - isn't really that incredible of a road... some fun looking tunnels, and some great views, lots of little pull outs to stop and enjoy the lake on one side, and mountains (well mid-west mountains) on the other. Though I've never ridden it, only drove through (most of the way) in the cage.

Maybe I'm just looking for something a little less populated, or a little more twisty in a ride...