• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top 100 Routes

Just checked #100 -rated by 1 visitor? Not sure how reliable this source. I like both sides of the river rd in pa(an nj) side.
I'm pretty sure that every rider will like any road in PA park area above I80

Last edited:
Just checked #100 -rated by 1 visitor? Not sure how reliable this source. I like both sides of the river rd in pa(an nj) side.
I'm pretty sure that every rider will like any road in PA park area above I80

8.jpg

A lot of places for us folks to just Ride!

smiley cute-big-smiley-animated.gif

00.jpg

Last edited:
I've been to this site several times. Anyone can post a route and everyone else can rate it. It has several routes for Arkansas but a lot of them are pretty short. You can piece a few different routes together because several of them are close to each other.

The thing I like most about the site is information provided. The site provides detailed directions, scenery info, road quality info, roadside amenities info, and additional Info.

"The Incredible North Shore Tour" - isn't really that incredible of a road... some fun looking tunnels, and some great views, lots of little pull outs to stop and enjoy the lake on one side, and mountains (well mid-west mountains) on the other. Though I've never ridden it, only drove through (most of the way) in the cage.

Maybe I'm just looking for something a little less populated, or a little more twisty in a ride...

Back