• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top speed 189kmh, NC700X

Having read the recently posted rules, I am unsure if YOUTUBE constitutes copyrights infringement.The cilp does have a "Share" option, which may imply it is ok to share the link.However, I am totally ok, if the admin wants to remove any of such posts. Thank you.:D

Last night, I saw a video from the german nc700 forum site (youtube), that the NCX reached 193kmh (maybe it was downhill, but it was in the wet).:p

Thanks for posting this video Happy! This helps me understand the real world speed performance of the bike! I am very interested in the Bike when available in the US. However, have been concerned about the New Concept Jazz engine overall speed and performance. This helps!

From 0-120kmh, i think the bike accelerates ok.

If you want more, then you may consider other bikes greater than 50PS (horses)....

I got mine NC700x 4 days ago. From the dealer coming home I imediatelly got mine to 170km/h (about 110miles/hour) really easy, so I don't agree when you say it acelerates ok only until 120kmh.

(But that was just to try it, now I'm riding on the freeway at about 100km/h, at least until I reach 1000km) and doing about 3l/100km.
And that is what I consider a great fuel average.

(Sorry for my bad English)

cmbandeira: so it sounds like you are happy with the overall performance and acceleration, it doesn't leave you wanting more based on the bike design and purpose?

I got mine NC700x 4 days ago. From the dealer coming home I imediatelly got mine to 170km/h (about 110miles/hour) really easy, so I don't agree when you say it acelerates ok only until 120kmh.

(But that was just to try it, now I'm riding on the freeway at about 100km/h, at least until I reach 1000km) and doing about 3l/100km.
And that is what I consider a great fuel average.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Hi
You took your NCX 4 days ago and took it to 170kmh on day 1.
Was the NCX new or used (i mean runned in)?

You may be our first case (not saying it is bad) of an owner maxing out the engine before she is runned in.
Excellent!
:p
I barely hit 120kmh, yet...

I did not buy this bike to max out like this. haha pure and simply the wrong bike!
i bought it as a city commute!
I tend to agee although I do tend to ride at 80-85 MPH on my motorway comute to work. If I want more acceleration or top speed then I use my Crossrunner which if 'mI honest is really more fun than the NC as was proved on a Crossrunner forum rideout yesterday where as the UK police say we made good progress. Having said that the NC makes a much better tool for the commute. As the saying goes horses for courses

I'm kind of glad the NC isn't a super fast bike. I don't know if mine could make it to 189kph/117mph though.

121 mph / 195 km/h :confused:

my new NC700X travels only 107 miles :(

damn how does that work?

[video=youtube_share;TcW7jzkuBmg]http://youtu.be/TcW7jzkuBmg?hd=1[/video]

Last edited:
Mine will never see that with me on it! I no longer have a need for speed, although I do enjoy short bursts of acceleration! Ha!

I just got my NC700x yesterday.

For those that say it is not fast. My buddy with a Ninja 250 didn't think so either.

Until I raced him and beat him easily. I pulled a wheelie off the line with this bike as well.
Passing speed on the highway is great. It's no CBR600 or Ninja 650 but it is quite
fast and extremely balanced. I am loving it and the gas mileage.

NC700x3.jpg

Attachments

• NC700x.jpg
    NC700x.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 312
Back