• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top speed 189kmh, NC700X

Well I gotta admit I'm not too adventurous as far as speed goes these days and so anything more than about 85 is pretty irrelevant for me, but I do appreciate a reasonable speed is important to some people... :)

My days of 95+ are over and dont even do that in our cars no more. Would never have bought the NCS if I wanted to do over 90ish or if I wanted exciting acceleration. I am content with the brisk acceleration the NC has

Tony

Last edited:
If I want to go fast I will take my Road Sofa (Goldwing) that way I have the full fairing, cup holder, ipod, cruise control, radar, windshield, baker hand wings, air suspension, highway pegs, GPS, CB, Hartco seat with backrest,..........oh never mind. The NC700X was not built for speed, but she is plenty spunky enough for most scenarios.

If I want to go fast I will take my Road Sofa (Goldwing) that way I have the full fairing, cup holder, ipod, cruise control, radar, windshield, baker hand wings, air suspension, highway pegs, GPS, CB, Hartco seat with backrest,..........oh never mind. The NC700X was not built for speed, but she is plenty spunky enough for most scenarios.

Yeah, what he says!
The fact that I have clocked 105mph on the NC700X DCT means nothing, other than to verify that all digits on the speedo function as expected. Now I know it works, I can get on with the biz of enjoying the ride, the scenery and everything that accentuates the coolness of being on two wheels :)

Yeah, what he says!
The fact that I have clocked 105mph on the NC700X DCT means nothing, other than to verify that all digits on the speedo function as expected. Now I know it works, I can get on with the biz of enjoying the ride, the scenery and everything that accentuates the coolness of being on two wheels :)

I fully agree if speed is important then maybe the NC is not the bike to own

Back