• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top Speed Situations

That's impressive, fastest I've taken mine was 103 or 104 indicated by the NC and that was going downhill

The year shouldn't make any difference. Aside from 1st to second with WOT the transmission shifts just under the rev limiter in all modes.

Last edited:
Traffic on a freeway helps reduce wind resistance and increase top speed. I had a 250cc MP3 and on 2 lane roads with no traffic topped out around 75 mph. On a freeway with traffic it was easy to reach 85mph. 100 yards behind a semi was close enough for the improvement.

Traffic on a freeway helps reduce wind resistance and increase top speed. I had a 250cc MP3 and on 2 lane roads with no traffic topped out around 75 mph. On a freeway with traffic it was easy to reach 85mph. 100 yards behind a semi was close enough for the improvement.
yeah I've definitely noticed that going up a mountain pass amongst cars is far easier then by yourself but I haven't tried that principle with top speeds

Back