• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Torrent Waterproof Duffel Bags / Backpack / Waistpack

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Better access than the one I'm using now, which only allows end access.

8.jpgThe new 70 Liter Waterproof Duffle Bag Video:

[video=youtube;ddKGAjZ8X-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddKGAjZ8X-M[/video]

Put all your camping gear into one bag, so it is easy to get too!

smileymustache.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
My personal problem with any sort of softbag is that I often walk away from my bike (lunch, dinner, mall, etc.) and they can be cut too easily. Thus why I do my long distance trips with locking solid panniers and trunks.

I have the similar Bags-Connection 60 litre dry bag. It is great if I need extra storage on back seat. Bought it at bike week a couple years ago at Twisted Throttle boot.
php2MQqfK.jpg

My local dealer has them in the showroom and just sent me a 25% off coupon, it is very tempting. I bet it would be great on my backseat with tent, sleepingbag, pad in it so I can put my clothes, shoes and personal stuff in my lockable boxes.

My personal problem with any sort of softbag is that I often walk away from my bike (lunch, dinner, mall, etc.) and they can be cut too easily. Thus why I do my long distance trips with locking solid panniers and trunks.

REI sells bags (mostly purses) that have a steel cable mesh between the layers of fabric (imagine chicken wire sew between the layers), and through the straps. Idea is that people won't be able to just cut your bag to get the contents, or cut the strap and run off with it... Though for a waterproof bag they'd still be able to make it no longer waterproof.

REI sells bags (mostly purses) that have a steel cable mesh between the layers of fabric (imagine chicken wire sew between the layers), and through the straps. Idea is that people won't be able to just cut your bag to get the contents, or cut the strap and run off with it... Though for a waterproof bag they'd still be able to make it no longer waterproof.

9.jpg

REI sells a lot of good camping equipment, just got to wait until REI has sales to afford REI pricing.

Smileyreadingbook.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back