• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Traded for a leftover 2012 NCX

Welcome aboard! I've kept my FJR1300, but added a NC700XD to the stable. So I have the best of both worlds! The NC is primarily my wife's bike, but I take it out for a spin occasionally because she doesn't ride it enough and I don't want it to get lonely in the garage. ;)

Like you mentioned, the lack of hyper thrust is the main thing I miss when on the NC700, but it's still fun to ride. :cool:

Welcome from Oregon. I came to my NC from a Cannondale R800 road bike, so I really enjoy the bump up in horsepower!

Did you have a C14 before your fjr Harald? Just checking to see if you are Haraldo from the zg forum that had awful luck with kipass.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome aboard the NC700x club....I got rid of my 1986BMWr80rt with its 33 mpg and 530 lbs. curb weight for my NC700x and 74 mpg. I also loved the downsize and agility of this bike. Way to go.... It definitely grows on you.

Welcome aboard! I've got an uncle who's got a Concourse 14, forget what year that generation came out but it was the first year for it. Don't think he can drag the hardware like you, but he has run down the tail of the dragon with Connie quite a few times.

Welcome aboard! I've got an uncle who's got a Concourse 14, forget what year that generation came out but it was the first year for it. Don't think he can drag the hardware like you, but he has run down the tail of the dragon with Connie quite a few times.

2008 was the first year for the C14. I loved that bike but my driving record has a couple to many performance awards since I couldn't control my right hand. The nc700 has helped in that sense and having the option of heading off the pavement with a couple changes will be a welcome change.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

CONGRATS to Jeremy and Greetings from SoCal!!!

Seems like a lot of people here have moved from a much more powerful bike to the NCX. We did this willingly and fully understood what they were getting ourselves into. I'm glad you are satisfied with your trade and enjoy yourself as you begin to modify your new toy.

For me, it was the "Frunk" that drew to this bike in the begining and then it was the Dual Clutch Transimission (DCT) that "Sealed" the deal. Plus the NC700X being 200 lbs less than my ST1300 Helped Too... :eek:

Had the same Cannondale...was a nice bike though. I think you may have more grins per mile on the NC.

Me three! I had a 1988 SR800 but once you go to a carbon frame, I could never go back to aluminum!

SR800.jpg

Back