• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trading spaces..

TechiePilot

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, its been a couple of weeks now and I think I have a handle on the parking situation. I'm fortunate to have a garage, well 1.5 of one which is better than none. With the complement of laundry appliances and other typical garage stuff ...its been interesting

Car and bike coexist nicely whne parked head-in, though I always liked being able to pop the door and bolt straight out. I move at a more gingerly pace whne backing the car out ;-))

How have you managed with the new addition to your transportation family? Or has nothing changed, other than you swapped out one of your bikes for the NC700.

I have 2 undeground carpark lots and 1 external carpark lot. I used to just have one lot inside, and I park my Shadow parellel to the wall (short side of lot) and then park the car behind the bike. A tight squeeze but it works. However it is difficult to "want" to ride the bike, coz I have to move the car, bring out the bike and so on.
So in the end, I decided to buy the lot next to our lot. Renting would cost USD100 per month per lot. I paid USD30k for the lot. All mine.
:D

I have a large two car attached garage and a smaller 2 car detached garage. I just wheel the next bike in. Have had as many as 5 in the front garage with the car.

Last edited:
I have a 10X16 storage building that I've added a loft to for all the junk I'll never again look at until I move. I used to maneuver the bike into a spot on the back wall parallel to the length. Now,,,my S/O has gotten the bike bug with a Yamaha V-Star 650 and I've rearranged parking to pulling the bikes straight in side by side.

I'm lucky enogh to have a two car parking. As I have only one (small) car, I have room enough for my two babes :)

I just park mine beside the other two bikes, so no change. I plan on selling the GW and buying another small bike bike for my youngest son. Maybe sell the RV and get a another cage.(Jeep)

Back