• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Confirmed For USA: Transalp Debuts at EICMA

I made a mistake on this. Though the press release does say "side pipes" are available, that does not refer to the exhaust but rather the protective bars that protect the body work. Though it's my fault for posting bad information, why the heck can't Honda just call these things crash bars? Sorry for the misinformation. This is the part https://www.rwn-moto.com/front-crash-bar-for-honda-xl-750-transalp-23-original-08p72mlcd00?c=118775
I totally understand your confusion.

I was reading the manual on an old Land Rover and it said something about a bonnet.

I'm scratching my head thinking bonnets went the way of bloomers a long time ago. At that moment some Amish lady rode by on a bicycle with a bonnet on her head. I couldn't tell if she also had bloomers on but that concept was certainly none of my business.

In any case this whole embarrassing confession could have been avoided if the Land Rover manual had just called the hood - a hood.

Over here, we know what a bonnet is. On the other hand, a hood is something to cover your head with when it is raining.
Sometimes I think countries use different English words for things out of their disdain for England.
That's what you get for a colonial past.
I have family in England (Sussex mostly). I never fail to call them on Independence Day!

Tbh I was looking forward to the possibility that this bike would be a top competitor against the others out there. Not so imho. Budget suspension also in addition to aspects mentioned above. If I was in the market right now I would firstly wait for the Suzuki to be tested and then compare both against the Aprilia Taureg. Right now if I was to go for a new bike of that style and category it would have to be the Aprilia. The Suzuki, while a little on the heavy side, is worth a look though.

Over here, we know what a bonnet is. On the other hand, a hood is something to cover your head with when it is raining.
Sometimes I think countries use different English words for things out of their disdain for England.
That's what you get for a colonial past.
There is most likely a lot of truth to that considering past history.

I would like to go see the UK if it wasn't for the confusion with C19 travel rules.

There is most likely a lot of truth to that considering past history.

I would like to go see the UK if it wasn't for the confusion with C19 travel rules.

When visiting the UK You might also take the opportunity to visit us here in Ireland also given the close proximity. ;)

When visiting the UK You might also take the opportunity to visit us here in Ireland also given the close proximity. ;)
Yes there is a group in Ireland that I used to chat with on soil health issues that I would like to visit.

Grassmen is what they called themselves. I haven't checked on them in a while.

of all the places in the world for it to show up at I never would have guessed Vietnam and they even had a choice of color.
I know right? ... I don't know if I could enjoy riding a motorcycle there after seeing that crazy traffic on the test ride.

Back