• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

True Confessions

• Thread starter Deleted member 5383
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5383

Sometimes I sit up on the front hump of the pillion when tooling down the highway. Stretches the legs, more comfortable than it was previously due to up-and-back risers.

Sometimes I sit up on the front hump of the pillion when tooling down the highway. Stretches the legs, more comfortable than it was previously due to up-and-back risers.
We'd look so ridiculous passing each other... LOL

All positions are fair game on long trips. Sit on one thigh for awhile, switch to the other thigh. Rise off the seat for a spell to get some air flow (make yourself count to sixty to work those legs). Stand on the pegs when going through a slow zone. Roll forward for awhile with boots hanging on the passenger pegs. Get down low racer style for a bit. Whatever it takes.

I must confess. On long stretches of pavement I practice yoga on the seat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I do that, too. That's why I will never change out the pillion seat for an additional luggage rack (several vendors make them for my bike).

Back