• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trunk Liner?

jairlie

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Honda OEM trunk on a Honda 750X DCT. What I would like is a trunk liner. For all my other motorcycles I could buy liners for the OEM cases as well as for any after market cases. The bike (used) came with the trunk and I decided I like it. But I need to find a bag that will fit in there so I can just take the bag in and out of the hotel. Is there such a thing?

I've never seen one.
Usually when I travel I put one of those cloth bags that hold 6 bottles of wine in there, with different things in each of the 6 pockets. Tools, towel, water bottle, sunglasses, etc. In the future I will probably keep more tools, tire repair kit, air pump, etc. in there and use my Givi tank bag for the stuff I need to get to or take into the hotel.

You could always get a regular small to medium-sized tank bag. When i first got my NC I was using my old Fieldsheer magnetic tank bag in the frunk, without it's magnetic base attached.

Back