• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Turn Signal Replacement Parts Search

Foxtrot144

Reaction score
Visit site
I've spent the last year or so with a chimera of a front right hand turn signal. During a fall over while parking I managed to crush the light and snap the turn signal at the part where the light housing is attached to the mounting hardware. I've got it marked with the red line in the picture.

missingbit.png

Being cheap I bought a 20 dollar replacement on eBay, but in a twist of fate, the eBay part was just the light up to the snapped off piece. Using some duct tape and zip ties I got things situated, and i'ts been ok since. Maybe because of COVID-19 isolation maybe just because I'm bored, I've decided I wanted to fix it properly.

The best deal I can seem to find is 95 bucks for 33400-MGS-A32 formerly 33400-MGS-305.

I wanted check and see if this is indeed the only way forward before I spend 100 bucks for a turn signal.

I had similar issue with one of my turn signal. It wasn't that bad and used some JB Weld to fix it. Your situation may be more severe but figured I'd toss it out there. Ten dollar investment and still going strong.

Thanks!. I wasn't 100% sure if I could use jbweld or some other kind of epoxy on the turn signal. I'll get some JB weld and probably call it a day.

EDIT: If anyone finds the proper part or a supplier of such a part to allow connection without glue I would still buy it for the next time. I'm sure me and the NC are going to have many more adventures.

EDIT 2: A facebook group member has suggested the name of the part is a Front Turn Signal Indicator Bolt Stems Stay.

Last edited:
Thanks davidc83!

If I have to I'll use the cheapcycleparts that's a good price.

I found the 2016 NC700x has a turn signal and then the stem and stay are separate parts you can order. I've ordered the rubber mount and stay and will see if I can't make it work with light modifications. Thanks for the info on the cbr600rr too !

Thanks davidc83!

If I have to I'll use the cheapcycleparts that's a good price.

I found the 2016 NC700x has a turn signal and then the stem and stay are separate parts you can order. I've ordered the rubber mount and stay and will see if I can't make it work with light modifications. Thanks for the info on the cbr600rr too !
Sorry for ressurecting a dead post, however I have a similiar issue, what did you end doing?

Back