• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tutoro Oiler

I tried the Motobriiz and really wanted to like it. First one was defective. Got a free replacement--fast; great customer service. Followed directions. Did it right.
Never worked for me and my Wee Strom.
Now have the Tutoro. Almost 100 pounds Sterling,, does seem a bit steep, however.

I've had a Motobriiz on my NCX. I wrote up a brief install review and posted on the forum here. I like it. The chain is always damp with oil. I have to replace the applicator pads regularly, but that's fast and easy.

I agree the price is high especially buying it from across the pond but I'm very satisfied with the product, easy setup and now I just add oil and my chain is always damp with oil

I've had a Motobriiz on my NCX. I wrote up a brief install review and posted on the forum here. I like it. The chain is always damp with oil. I have to replace the applicator pads regularly, but that's fast and easy.
I looked at getting the same setup but decided I put to many miles on my bike to want to mess with the pads that often. For the guys that don't put 5 to 6 hundred miles a week on their bike it's a great alternative

its £95 over here to and its the same price as the scottoiler which work even better as it id connected to the vacuum outlet.
I had one on my carb fazer 600. not sure where to connect on the fuel injection?

its £95 over here to and its the same price as the scottoiler which work even better as it id connected to the vacuum outlet.
I had one on my carb fazer 600. not sure where to connect on the fuel injection?
Scottoiler vSystem doesn't work on NCs. There is no vacuum outlet...

I like the simplicity of the Tutoro
My oiler outlets, that actually put oil on the rear sprocket and chain got pretty chewed up when I first installed it but still works perfectly

Last edited:
A friend purchased one recently. The cost to his front door was €142.00. I am a fan of Tutoro but that is too much to pay and I fear that they have just gone too far. Given that my AT has a centre stand I think I may resort to manual chain oiling. However the standard kit only costs £66.00 so I may use that and see if I can manage with its basic accessories. .

I replaced my crappy OEM chain with a quality DID (ERV-2) chain and set the tension properly. I clean and oil it when I think about it, which is about every 2000-3000 miles, or more. The high quality O-ring chain, which is properly tensioned, means I have over 15k miles out on this chain and I've still never had to adjust its tension once -- and I oil it very rarely, at best.

To me seems better than fiddling with some kind of auto-oiling system. *Shrug*.

Last edited:
I've tried Loobman and Tutoro Auto is way better in my opinion.
Also from my experience the front sprocket is first that shows signs of wear. Chain may look absolutely fine when front sprocket is gone.

Back