• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Twiste Throttle youtube video on mods to the 700X

Luis Rosa

Reaction score
Visit site
Just watched this video on you tube and thought the company did a real nice job with the add-ons and mods. This company is not too for from where I live and I am going to make it a piont to visit their store. Also a great alternative to Honda aftermarket parts that look real sharp and purposeful on this bike. Hope some of you check it out.

I personally think they over modded that bike though I personally prefer Hondabikepros mod to his own bike. There are also several cool members on this forum that does very minimal mod to their NCX's which I think is better than overdoing it. After all you have paid the price to experience what Honda's engineer has to offer. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally think they over modded that bike though I personally prefer Hondabikepros mod to his own bike. There are also several cool members on this forum that does very minimal mod to their NCX's which I think is better than overdoing it. After all you have paid the price to experience what Honda's engineer has to offer. Just my 2 cents.

Well, the point of the video was to show people the various products that Twisted Throttle
offer that add features they might want to add to the NC700X. Should they have made a video
that only showed one or two products? What would be the point of that? They weren't
saying that you had to use all of the products shown in the video.

Last edited:
The Service and Parts Guys at the Western Honda Dealership in Scottsdale saw what Twisted Throttle did with the NC700X, and they plan to do the samething with a NC700X they have in stock, with the possible exception of using Honda Luggage. They think they will have it ready by the end of the week for display. It will eventually be offered for sale. Hopefully management doesn't kill the idea.

What one person sees as over the top may be anothers minimum. It all depends on personal taste and the use that you are going to put your bike to. For example as I only use mine for commuting I only require the top box whilst those touring on it may require both top box and panniers. My leisure bikes usually have full luggage

I agree with Bubba. Twisted Throttle did install just about all they could fit on that machine but like Bubba said the company speacializes in aftermarket accessories and if anybody is going to overdo it it would be them. I just mentioned it because I thought it would be interesting for other members to see how much stuff they could fit onto the 700x platform. The only thing missing were some semi knobbies for those dirt trails he was on.

Well, the point of the video was to show people the various products that Twisted Throttle
offer that add features they might want to add to the NC700X. Should they have made a video
that only showed one or two products? What would be the point of that? They weren't
saying that you had to use all of the products shown in the video.

Yes I agree with you.

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the rants and reviews. It is a great video and we're happy to have the bike in the fleet. I haven't gotten a chance to ride it yet. It has been travelling with the IMS show all winter and teasing me at every show I went to. As was stated - the bike is farkled to the hilt on purpose. It helps to show what is available. Naturally, there are other options for things such as luggage. We chose what we felt was right for the bike. Our intention as the video says was to make it commute-friendly. For those who haven't seen it I inserted it here. ENJOY!

[video=youtube_share;twL79MlEY5k]http://youtu.be/twL79MlEY5k[/video]

Everything we know that fits the NC700X AND NC700S

Kevin

Back