Two NC700 reviews

PPWW

Reaction score
Unbelievable on how many www pages the "half of Honda Fit/Jazz engine" joke is still going on completely seriously... ;)

Torquepen

Reaction score
Lol I was told the crank area only was borrowed from the car? Sounds like a bit of journalistic exaggeration along the way? :)

TC3

Reaction score
Unbelievable on how many www pages the "half of Honda Fit/Jazz engine" joke is still going on completely seriously... ;)
These reviews are pretty old from the days everyone mentioned the "car derived engine" in the early life of the bike

Torquepen

Reaction score
I guess they are all eager for details & all copy from themselves.
Does seem to have been some cross talk between the Honda bike & car people regarding this though or maybe that too is wrong? Hmmm..

Bubba Satori

Reaction score
I imagine that everybody who was going to review the NC700X probably has.
What we can look forward to are the long term reports coming out soon.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
. . . single injector element . . .
Was that something a journalist said in an article? The NC engine in fact has one throttle body, but it does have two fuel injectors.

Greg

Torquepen

Reaction score
I was told it and after seeing what looks like a Y shaped intake thought it true?
(Just read its a consolidated port on another link!) so I can see why my friend thought this. Slightly annoying as I've told a few more of this, grrr.
I'd welcome an in depth review of this engine which I'm sure will appear in time. Honda are to be applauded for finally producing this kind of machine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372491397.188868.jpg

Last edited: