• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Two NC700 reviews

Unbelievable on how many www pages the "half of Honda Fit/Jazz engine" joke is still going on completely seriously... ;)

Unbelievable on how many www pages the "half of Honda Fit/Jazz engine" joke is still going on completely seriously... ;)

These reviews are pretty old from the days everyone mentioned the "car derived engine" in the early life of the bike

You_don't_say.png

Did I mention the two above?

Here... latest examples:

13th May: Honda NC700X 2012 Review ~ Motorcycle News - Motorcycle Reviews - Motorcycle Videos - Top X Motor.Com

15th May: BMW C650GT vs. Honda NC700X - Motorcycle USA

16th May: Mobilenerd Bike Review: Honda NC700X - Best Ride for Singapore?

This joke has a life of it's own... :cool: :D

I guess they are all eager for details & all copy from themselves.
Does seem to have been some cross talk between the Honda bike & car people regarding this though or maybe that too is wrong? Hmmm..

I imagine that everybody who was going to review the NC700X probably has.
What we can look forward to are the long term reports coming out soon.

. . . single injector element . . .

Was that something a journalist said in an article? The NC engine in fact has one throttle body, but it does have two fuel injectors.

Greg

I was told it and after seeing what looks like a Y shaped intake thought it true?
(Just read its a consolidated port on another link!) so I can see why my friend thought this. Slightly annoying as I've told a few more of this, grrr.
I'd welcome an in depth review of this engine which I'm sure will appear in time. Honda are to be applauded for finally producing this kind of machine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372491397.188868.jpg

Last edited:
Back