• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

two stroke lovers!!

Love a good 2 stroke. I had an RD 350 bored to a 400 with some serious carbs and racing expansion chambers.
I'd pull up to a stop light next to a CBR 600 and they would look at me and laugh. We leave the line, they would leave first, I'd hit the power band and blow past like a demon in a cloud of white smoke!

I just built a Vespa/Genuine 177cc monster that will do 75mph all day long. (And on 10" tires that is SCARY!)

BRAAAAAAP!

I am certainly a two stroke fan although I was never keen to travel behind one ! My last one was a '73 S3 Kawasaki that I owned quite recently. That little triple was a gem. My favourite all time was a Kawasaki KMX200, probably one of the most fun motorcycles I have ever owned and up there with my former KTM 950SM. I have been looking for a KMX ever since but they are like hens teeth.

A friend owns a good running Kawasaki Samurai 250. It is very clean but he doesn't give such a lovely senior motorcycle an easy time. That is the 1967 Blue tanked model

I will have to study John's link in detail.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back