• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Unexpected NC700X review

Motodrocher

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g26qXWGSUY4

Starting from the first minute it was clear for me - nothing good in conclusion)))))
Rider's "gear" in the beginning suggested the riding style in the middle...

His resume following the order he was talking:
- partially liked the suspension
- very disliked suspension
- the most disgusting is the engine, is very car-like and this is horrible
- the engine is complete shit and the greatest disappointment;
- no use for 6th gear at all;
- take my words back regarding the highway usage.. it is totally unusable on highway with such acceleration.

Starting from the first minute it was clear for me - nothing good in conclusion)))))

- take my words back regarding the highway usage.. it is totally unusable on highway with such acceleration.

hahahaha wtf was he wearing, a porcupine jacket? lol

Ya, only going 120+kph on city streets in heavy traffic, is a pretty poor showing for an NC700...:rolleyes:

I don't care if everyone else in the world hates the green colour on that one, but I loved it!!! :D

I thought the military green look suited the bike.

I'd be far more concerned by the drab and 'kin awful environment that he actually rides in - Eastern Bloc anyone?

You can see what his shirt under the jacket says. Of course he isn't going to like a Honda.

It's too bad when people start with the wrong expectations, and then wonder why the motorcycle doesn't flip corners like a super-bike. This guy is a tool. And yeah, wtf did he kill for that coat?

You can see what his shirt under the jacket says. Of course he isn't going to like a Honda.

That's a giving. Many people in other areas of the world think that HDs are the best bike in the world. Us real riders really know the real story and what to ride.

I thought the military green look suited the bike.

I'd be far more concerned by the drab and 'kin awful environment that he actually rides in - Eastern Bloc anyone?

I dig that green color.

hahahaha wtf was he wearing, a porcupine jacket? lol

I don't care if everyone else in the world hates the green colour on that one, but I loved it!!! :D

I have to agree with all the statements regarding the Olive Drab color. I would've loved to have that color, but alas that color was and is still not available in the US.

This guys is an "Amature" and obviously did not do his "Homework" regarding the NC700X before riding it. From what I saw the condition of the streets are worse than they are here in California.

Him passing a cargo truck on the right coming off of the shoulder was also not a "Bright" thing to do. I guess that you cannot expect much from someone wearing a coat made from entirely of road-kill.

Were my eyes deceiving me? I saw several farm tractors on the highway.

I saw that he got the bike up to 100 MPH (161 KPH). He'd fit in driving on the freeways here in Los Anageles and his "Lane Wondering". When he got off the highway, I heard say "Horrible". What was horrible was his riding, not the bike. He lane split past a cop at a high rate of speed too. Another "Dumb" thing I saw him do is put the bike in "Neutral" several car lengths before coming to a stop. Total Numbskull... :rolleyes:

HA HAA!!! He got stuck in the mud. Servers him right for leaving the highway. LOL... :D

Back