• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

US Four Corners Tour

ponydrvr

Reaction score
Visit site
Many of you know that I completed this event this past July. It was a truly satisfying accomplishment. So much so that I have decided to go again next summer. I haven't picked a start time yet but I'm thinking early to middle July. Neither heat or cold temperatures nor fog or rain bother me but I rather despise riding in hail and snow fall - no matter how slight.

So if you are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and can put together 21 to 25 days away from home, then this is for you.

I am looking for some hardy riders to travel with me for this adventure. I have already scoped out the roads to ride, lodging, and have a widely varied landscape of roads selected.

If you think you might be interested please PM me or send an email to me.

I'm looking to the spring sometime for a trip to the north rim of the Grand Canyon but haven't really pegged a starting date. Might be our trips coincide for a bit!

This would be better in the "Going for ride, you coming?" forum.

do you mean you are going to the four corners of the continental us or you are going to "four corners" where four states come together.

I'm still too burdened by responsibilities to get that kind of time away... however... I live 1 mile from Hwy 1, and most 4 corners rides end up going right though here.... so I would I'd be interested in jumping in and joining for a day or two or maybe 3. I'll try to follow this thread, but keep me posted if you can.

Strat is probably right and me in the field !

Me too :eek:

That was the first thing I thought of, lol. I would love to be able to have that much time off to do the four corners of the USA. Sigh maybe one day.

However, at least I was where you are standing, just about exactly 24 years ago, riding a two cylinder black Honda motorcyle :D

Sounds like a blast, ponydrvr! Very envious :cool:

Me too :eek:

That was the first thing I thought of, lol. I would love to be able to have that much time off to do the four corners of the USA. Sigh maybe one day.

However, at least I was where you are standing, just about exactly 24 years ago, riding a two cylinder black Honda motorcyle :D

Sounds like a blast, ponydrvr! Very envious :cool:

Obviously the black Honda didn't have a frunk this long ago !

Back