• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

US Internet Source for NC700 Parts

PortlandZinMan

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My local dealer is a fair bit away from me.

Do you folks have a recommendation for a good US online outfit to purchase general parts and supplies for our bikes - thinks like those pesky panel fasteners, the oil plug crush washers, filters, etc.

I am not looking for substitute parts - for the few that I need, I'll stay with OEM. Just want to set up an account with a good online resource that you recommend for decent prices and good service. Thanks in advance.

I use procaliber.com or sometimes RockyMtnATV. There are others. Just compare prices. They change from time to time on all the sites.

Last edited:
I usually check these out for pricing in no particular order: Cycle Parts Nation, Ron Ayers, and Southern Powersports Honda. All have online fiches for Honda OEM.

I'm fortunate I have a great local dealer but I do shop the above for pricing and try to buy locally to keep the dealership open. They usually match the price.

When it comes to OEM parts, make sure to check the shipping cost. What is the set amount for free shipping? Quite often the shipping is greater than the part!

Do you folks have a recommendation for a good US online outfit to purchase general parts and supplies for our bikes

Best would probably be Ebay. Punch in the OEM P/N and search for "lowest price with shipping". Works like a charm ;-)

These bikes really don't need much in the way of general parts or supplies and even then, the parts are dirt cheap. Think air fllter every couple of years and a few oil filters....that is about it. These aren't 40 year old Brit bikes we're talking about ;-)

+1 on SouthBoundHonda ordered the left side plastics from him when I low sided and had to replace the left side plastics. Beat the nearest retailer cost for parts by nearly 500$ overall. For small stuff amazon/ebay always have them.

Agree with using SOUTH BOUND HONDA !! I have bought half dozen or so motorcycles from them and it the only place I would ever get parts and work performed on my motorcycles. Really helps that they are 5 miles from my home. When it comes to customer service they are the very best and I have dealt with a lot of dealers in a lot of different parts of the World ---- SOUTH BOUND HONDA is # 1. It's nice to walk into the dealership and they all say Hi to me and are actually interested in me the person as well as a customer.

Well...big Thumbs Down for ProCaliber.Com - Ordered some of those plastic fasteners and the parts needed to replace a lost tool kit back on 12/2 - they confirmed my order and charged my credit card - order is still listed as "In Progress". 2 emails went unanswered and my phone call just now was met with a "If you are calling about the status of your order, leave a message" - I left one, all right...canceling my order.

(an hour later, they finally responded with a cancellation confirmation - won't be doing business with them, that's for sure)

Last edited:
I did place an order last week with South Bound Honda. No parts or updates yet, but waiting to see. Their price on parts was the same as Procaliber, but South Bound's shipping was less by a hair.

Bike bandit and revzila are both good for some farkles and basic needs, if you sign up for their emails they let you know about deals. I got a couple of sets of tires and my newest helmet that way

Sprocket center is good for chains and sprockets. Helpful staff and best prices last time I was looking

Back