• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

US Map, how?

You can also get one for your bike if you desire. Scroll down the page to the medium and small ones...Travel Maps

Here's mine on the FJR..
Map_zpsf2b63be0.jpg

What did you print the map on and with to put it on you side case?

Fuzzy, it's a map decal that comes with all the colored state decals. You apply them as needed for the states you've visited. Follow the link in my OP and you can buy them in several different sizes. The one on my bike is the small size and I cut off Alaska and Hawaii (for now).

Fuzzy, it's a map decal that comes with all the colored state decals. You apply them as needed for the states you've visited. Follow the link in my OP and you can buy them in several different sizes. The one on my bike is the small size and I cut off Alaska and Hawaii (for now).
Thanks. I had missed the link in your post and was looking on epgsoft site. I now have the small one on order.

I see those on campers all the time.

LOL me too. But I had a heck of a time finding a smaller one that would fit on the bike until I came across the source posted. Down side is that some of the states are so teeny that you have to apply them with tweezers and razor blade edge. :rolleyes:

Looks like you got it working. Hope you are not hauling your bike on a trailer with those gaps between states. It is such a shame to see a bike on a trailer in stead of being ridden.

I do plan to ride my NC to trailer week in Daytona next week. ;)

Back