• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

USB charger install

Hanatsu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, bought the OEM USB-kit for the 2022 Honda NC750x. Seems insane that you have you dismantle so much just to get to the connector. Have anyone tried just doing it by removing the black panel in front of the "frunk" and doing it from above. I think I can see the actual connector, shouldn't be impossible to do it... right?

denstl

Reaction score
Visit site
You will have to let us know. If you haven't seen this video yet, it's a pretty good one showing the install taking off all the side panels. I have not yet attempted this, but looks doable with a lot of patience.

Hanatsu

Reaction score
Visit site
(Seems like my last reply got lost...) It is possible, I did it in less than five minute today. You can push up the connector from below then just grab the cable the pull it down under the side fairings.

20220419_172702.jpg20220419_172019.jpg

AZGUY

Reaction score
Visit site
The USB instructions mention the fog lights a lot. I bet thats why it says to remove everything. You can probably do it without removing anything if you can identify the port but its very easy if you just take off the front plastic around the frunk.