• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Used Honda Grom Prices?

Naked_Duc

Reaction score
Visit site
I've noticed quite a few Groms popping up on Craigslist locally. Don't know why they are all of a sudden showing up. Maybe the novelty factor is wearing out. Anyway, I thought it might be a fun little bike to ride around town, bring alone on a RV trip, or just for sh*ts and giggle.

Anyway, I am just daydreaming about the Grom. But I can't get past the prices people are asking - they are all going for around $4K. I think a few of them have aftermarket parts (extended swingarm or exhaust). But still kinda pricy, IMO. Aren't they going for just over $3K brand new? Are the sellers trying to cover tax, licensing and delivery charges, etc? basically trying to cover the OTD price?

I was hoping a used Grom would go for $2500...

I just traded my 2013 Grom at Coleman Powersports in Falls Church, VA. I put a dobeck EFI controller on it, carbon fiber slip-on, fender eliminator, and LED turn signals. People in the D.C. metro area will run you over, so I traded it along with my 1992 750 Nighthawk for the NC. You were right about the price.

I was a Barber Motorsports Park for the MotoAmerica races last month and noticed a few of the racers were using them as pit bikes. Asked one of the guys what he thought about it, he said it was a blast to ride. I've wanted one every since.

Last edited:
I just traded my 2013 Grom at Coleman Powersports in Falls Church, VA. I put a dobeck EFI controller on it, carbon fiber slip-on, fender eliminator, and LED turn signals. People in the D.C. metro area will run you over, so I traded it along with my 1992 750 Nighthawk for the NC. You were right about the price.

I like in Arlington, and have a DCT. Where do you ride/hang?

Back