• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

used NC750 front rim, NC700 rear wheel, Honda panniers in Phoenix

serge

Reaction score
Visit site
I am parting out the remains of my 2012 NC700x after severe front end damage.
I have the original NC700 rear wheel and front rim from NC750x which I got while thinking of repairing the bike.
I also have Honda panniers in a good shape, which were not on the bike during the accident
I am in Tempe (Phoenix area) and I would rather not ship them.

Attachments

• 1s-l1600.jpg
    1s-l1600.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7576.jpg
    IMG_7576.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7577.jpg
    IMG_7577.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 35
Wow, that's a pretty good one and I hope you came out better than the bike.
Thanks. I am registered organ donor but luckily was not parted out ;). Spent three days in a hospital and on day five was at the yard to retrieve the bike. The guys there said they did not used to see the riders from the bikes in this shape. ;)

I am parting out the remains of my 2012 NC700x after severe front end damage.
I have the original NC700 rear wheel and front rim from NC750x which I got while thinking of repairing the bike.
I also have Honda panniers in a good shape, which were not on the bike during the accident
I am in Tempe (Phoenix area) and I would rather not ship them.
Do you also have the mounting brackets for the luggage?

Do you also have the mounting brackets for the luggage?
I do have a set of brand new top mounting brackets but it will be a while when I retrieve it from the storage in CA where I resided before.
When I got the bike it had top brackets but not the bottom ones. I purchased a full new set with the luggage from Honda but only installed the bottom set.
The old top brackets were damaged in the accident, the bottom ones are intact

Back