• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

User Names

Buckshot was what my Grandfather called me when I was a kid. I've loved bikes for as far back as I can remember, and he's one of the bigger reasons why.

My real name is Jerry, in my mid 20's I worked on a site (construction) and the site agent was Asian.

When my boss would call the site office to speak to me the Asian site agent would hang out of the office window and yell "JEEEEEEELLY", of course this was highly amusing for all of us brickies and the nickname stuck.

When I joined my first forum, ST-Owners.com back in 2005 I had 2 bikes. Honda ST1300 and a Suzuki SV1000. Still have the ST but 4 other bikes had to replace the SV after I sold it but just kept the same user name.

I wish I had a cool story for this or at least a manly one !!!

"BullsEye" ......the horse from "Toy Story" ...my favorite character ...I even named my hobby/business after him too !!

My real name is Marvin, when I was little my sister couldn't say Marvin, it allways came out mahbin. I have a twin brother Garven, so mahbin and Gahbin. Just sorta stuck!!!

I have no imagination first and middle initial followed by last name. The upside is it is always available and easy for me to remember.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Mine on the other hand was given to me by one of my best friend about 25 years ago. This was after I started cutting my hair short and a got Flat Top haircuts. He said that I looked like a "Brillo Pad", it used to upset me. One time we were playing a computer game and he enter my name as "Brillot", he thought that by adding the "T" to Brillo it would upset me further. I kind of liked it and took it as my own. The "2000" part came from when I applyed for my first yahoo account. "Brillo" was quite common user name, the first available one was "1999". The year was "2000", so I decided to go along with that. Thus "Brillot2000" was born, I've been using it ever since... :)

When not pretending to be a cabinet maker from 2014, my true identity is Captain Morgan Dreadlocke, Pirate, in the service of Andrew Jackson circa 1812.

Don't take life too seriously, You'll never get out of it with yer skin.

I played upright bass in a country band for many years. I got tagged with the nickname "Thumper" during that time and it stuck. That username was taken on this forum so I chose "Big Thump" since my bass can make that happen. I still have the bass and I still play occasionally but I would rather be riding.

Back