• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Using Google to Create Routes

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Earlier today I saw a tutorial post on how to create routes in Google Map that can be saved to gpx and downloaded into a GPS. I was in a hurry and noted that it was in the Touring and Traveling forum and came back this evening to try it out but I cannot find the post or thread. Did anyone else see it and can guide me to the post?

Earlier today I saw a tutorial post on how to create routes in Google Map that can be saved to gpx and downloaded into a GPS. I was in a hurry and noted that it was in the Touring and Traveling forum and came back this evening to try it out but I cannot find the post or thread. Did anyone else see it and can guide me to the post?
Never mind. I found it.

Lol. That was me and I accidentally deleted it BUT I just reposted it in that forum.

Back