• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Valentino Rossi W.L.F.

strictly interpertation. I can look at this video and see a kick. you don't. that's ok...

formula1 - Jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion.

Definitely interpretive, I'd say. I wouldn't call it a kick. To me, kick implies the foot being the first and major point of contact. With this, I see MM first bumping VR, and only then VR using his knee to push or nudge back, with the resultant momentum of MM knocking VR's leg a wee bit off the foot peg.

If I bumped into you on the side walk, and you shoved at me with your elbow in reaction, would you call that a punch?

Definitely interpretive, I'd say. I wouldn't call it a kick. To me, kick implies the foot being the first and major point of contact. With this, I see MM first bumping VR, and only then VR using his knee to push or nudge back, with the resultant momentum of MM knocking VR's leg a wee bit off the foot peg.

That is also exactly what I see. The movement of Rossi's knee was defensive on impact. The kick suggestion implies that his foot made contact with Marquez's brake lever. Anyway, I suppose we will all see what we want to see. Some of us are correct in our assessment, and others are not. Race Direction looked at all the angles and their assessment was that there was not a "kick". I suppose they know best and have far more evidence available to them than we do.

heres the latest Rossi has lost his appeal to cas.
and Lorenzo lost his sponsorship.....

MOTOGP: Lorenzo's Italian sponsor quits after Rossi furore
An Italian watch company that sponsors Spanish rider Jorge Lorenzo is to quit MotoGP as a result of a bitter controversy that has hit the title hopes of Yamaha team mate Valentino Rossi.
Reuters
2 hours ago

Yamaha MotoGP rider Jorge Lorenzo of Spain looks on before the qualifying round of the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix near Kuala Lumpur .
2015-11-05T145824Z_1_LYNXNPEBA40WR_RTROPTP_2_MOTORCYCLING-PRIX.JPG

Yamaha MotoGP rider Jorge Lorenzo of Spain looks on before the qualifying round of the Malaysian Motorcycle …

(Reuters) - An Italian watch company that sponsors Spanish rider Jorge Lorenzo is to quit MotoGP as a result of a bitter controversy that has hit the title hopes of Yamaha team mate Valentino Rossi.

Italian Rossi leads championship rival Lorenzo by seven points ahead of Sunday's finale in Valencia but has been sent to the back of the grid after clashing with Spaniard Marc Marquez in Malaysia.

Lorenzo has most to gain from Rossi's penalty and submitted a written statement to the Court of Arbitration for Sport that ruled on Thursday against the Italian's appeal for a stay of execution.

[ROSSI FAILS WITH CAS APPEAL]

The controversy has caused huge ructions in Spain and Italy, where Rossi is one of the most popular and high profile sportsmen.

Watch company Sector No Limits said in a statement that its brand values had always been "sportsmanship, challenge, healthy competition and integrity".

The firm added that it had decided to leave MotoGP at the end of the season because it "could not identify with the events of recent weeks in the world championship".

Qualifying tomorrow - not that it matters as much to Rossi. But it will give us an idea who's fast and who's not.

I'd love to see the Repsol Hondas in front of Jorge at the end, giving Rossi a chance for the title. I'm pulling for Dani to secure 4th place in the championship and for rookie and Suzuki rider Maverick Vinales to end up in the top 10 in the championship.

Free Practice 2 results:

Lorenzo
Pedrosa
Iannone
Rossi
Marquex

In qualifying, Lorenzo smashed the track record, leaving Marquez and Pedrosa in the dust a good half second behind. Rossi suffered a crash, cutting this attempts short, and officially qualified in 12th, a second and a half behind the leader.

It would appear Rossi has his work cut out for him, especially if Lorenzo disappears in the lead.

I wish I could watch the races, I'm cheap and here in the USA cable companies do not sell access to particular channels a la carte, you have to pay for hundreds of channels you will never watch.

I wasn't bothered who won the championship because I liked them both but what yourgay did was despicable .
it didn't concerned him but like a dogs dick he has to be in it.
hell it was his team mate you don't do things like that.
as far as I'm concerned its a shallow win.

Well that's it then. One of the most unpopular WC's ever. If Lorenzo had kept his counsel over the Sepang affair then it would not have been so bad, however his behaviour was despicable. Of course there will also be a shadow over his championship given Marquez's interference with Rossi.

Marquez bodyguard of Lorenzo, one more time.... So clear... No doubt.... Ridiculous... I'll says in Italian "una merda"

MM however fast and fighter he is, has become a disgrace for Honda.

Despite their showboating to the contrary by suggesting that Nakamoto ordered a Honda one two, I believe Honda secretly sanctioned the obvious protection that Marquez today afforded to Lorenzo. Otherwise what Marquez did today was going against corporate orders when both He and Pedrosa could have beaten Lorenzo. Remember that Repsol are a Spanish outfit and of course they would have wanted a Spanish WC even if they could not have a Repsol Spanish WC. The whole affair stinks and I have to admit I am disgusted with such a disgraceful finish to a Moto GP season. .

The Rossi fans are now resorting to conspiracy theories now that their hero has not become world champion. If they had watched the race properly (instead of just watching Rossi !), they would have seen the Honda boys riding their bikes as fast as they could. Lots of sliding of the rear tyres by all the front three riders. Rossi rode a great race but it appeared that he had shot his tyres by the time he reached fourth place. Why can't Rossi fanatics accept the fact that Lorenzo rode a superb race, leading from start to finish. If they took the time to look at Lorenzo's lap times throughout the race, they will see just what a great ride it was as nearly every lap was consistently fast. Well done to all the top four riders for making it a great race.

I agree that the fans can have a very blinkered view of things. However its not just the fans who are making suggestions. Many of the Riders also seem to think that things are not right. I believe Neil Hodgson took quite a risk in suggesting that Marquez seemed to be protecting Lorenzo. Some of the top journalists who I respect, David Emmett being one of them, just don't know. I am told by one of the photographers on the Moto GP circuit that the journalists are 70/30 in their thinking that they were uncomfortable with the manner in which the race was conducted.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rossi fans are now resorting to conspiracy theories now that their hero has not become world champion.

GP Valencia MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo: "Estoy muy emocionado, es muy grande lo que hemos hecho" - MARCA.com

This is what the man Lorenzo said himself:
"El hecho de que Marc y Dani sean españoles como yo ha influido. Este título tenía que estar en España. Si Rossi hubiese estado en mi lugar, los italianos habría hecho lo mismo"

I leave the Google translation to you.
Over here (Greece) most of us are utterly disgusted.
And I am no Rossi fanboy and my position is that Rossi now pays the price for all his problematic behavior in the past years, particularly all the Gibernau story.

However, all this is a real disgrace for a Japanese firm like Honda.

Back