• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Valentino Rossi W.L.F.

Yes, he said that, prior to watching the race and being able to see what was actually going on behind him.

So many people are taking one piece of data and formulating an opinion. Read this article if you want to get a true view of the entire picture to draw your conclusions from.

I do agree with you, Rossi got beat at his own game, a game he has been playing for the better part of a decade.

Read this, from MotoMatters: https://motomatters.com/analysis/2015/11/09/2015_valencia_sunday_motogp_round_up_how.html

At least in my mind, Rossi would have done better to allow Marquez to pass him at Sepang and lose a few points. Then he could have qualified and started at Valencia in his usual 1st or 2nd row start, making his plight much, much easier.

Sometimes bad karma can come back and bite you!

Lorenzo admitted that he feared for the victory until the end and that Marquez could have advanced in the last few laps. " Marquez has been very good. Maybe some other race would have tried overtaking , but has not done so. "
The Spaniard delved into this issue and said it was a logical circumstance. " The fact that they are Spanish and I have influenced . Surely in other career had tried to overtake that have not done this time. Dani could have been pulled like crazy and try to spend them both, but we are Spaniards, this title was to be in Spain, it was fair . I've got more wins than anyone and I only lost regularity podiums because at some point i

Leer más: MotoGP Valencia GP: Jorge Lorenzo: "I am very excited, very large what we have done" - MARCA.com

Rossi has lost his mind. Posioning the well. His scorched earth policy is a slap to his fans. He is playing his fans as a card in a big card game. Too bad he can't lose with grace. He expected to be gifted the title.

I suppose Lorenzo has now acknowledged the help from his compatriots. Honda, Pedrosa and Repsol were in on it also. As Lorenzo pointed out if the championship situation had been on the other foot, the Italians would have done the same. Rossi has not lost his mind. For a 36 year old racer he has a very clear mind indeed. He knew what was going on and he did his best to counter it. Obviously his best efforts did not work but at least we know he was not given a fair shot at the championship. So be it. Season over and we now look forward to next year.

Watching the testing today and it seems to be going well with the Michelins. Great tyres, especially in PR4 format on an NC :D

Isn't that Pedrosa at 1:25 and then Crutchlow?

For me this video says a lot as we see what the other guys directly involved feel.
As I see it, the only guy to come out clean though all this mess is Pedroza and I had a feeling he wanted to speak out much more when asked directly after the race but had to keep it in.

63a0466157639b99da0e1fe585c7cf60.jpg

As Lorenzo pointed out if the championship situation had been on the other foot, the Italians would have done the same.

I'm not sure about this... We have so many defects, but I'dont think Italians will be so unsportsmanlike... Not in MotoGp or F1.

you obviously didn't see Petrucci pull over for Rossi...

bottom line, Rossi thought he could coast to the title. He wanted Honda to gift him the title. Honda refused.

Lorenzo led EVERY lap of the races he won. He is not an easy man to get by, and at Valencia he was inch perfect the entire race.

sour grapes, poor loser. sad to see Rossi go out this way...

Yeap, all those thousands of Spanish spectators were extremely stupid not to frantically cheer this clean championship win by their fellow spaniard Lorenzo. It seems they watched some different race over there. If only Lorenzo could keep his thoughts to himself it would be a VR and "I created a monster" MM story alone.

why do we get some folks out of their backsides.
obviously mtiberio your not a fan of Rossi,yes I saw Petrucci and in case your little grey matter doesn't know Petrucci wasn't in the title chase.
so why would he want to hold Rossi back.
I liked MM,lorenzo as well as pedrosa.
but since this incident with mm to me he's a little cheat so lost my support.
as for lorenzo getting himself involved in all this makes him even worse than MM because he did this to his own teammate when it was of no concern to him.
if he had kept out of it I would have been just as pleased to see him win the championship as well as if Rossi had won it.
now I would love to see Danny win this championship next year.

Lets leave Admin out of it and change the subject a little. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong :D

Breaking news...... Stoner would appear to be leaving Honda as a test rider, and moving to Ducati as a test rider at the end of his contract, at year end.

I was never a fan of Stoner but his world class talent is grudging acknowledged. If this is true then Ducati have a scoop. It appears that Stoner advised Honda about the current years bike with regard to its power band only to have his advice ignored. End of season and Honda are not World Champions. Perhaps they should have listened. Stoner was also overlooked to replace Pedrosa when he was hospitalised, despite offering his services. Is this another example of Honda Corporate arrogance ? Who knows, we might even see Mr Stoner on the GP circuit next year for a race or two on a Ducati.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back