• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Various pics from time to time

• Thread starter Deleted member 1183
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1183

I was off out yesterday on my 250. The day was in sharp contrast to an outing in the snow last week. Yesterday It was a balmy 10C. The pic was taken on my way home after a trip out in the hills. I will occasionally post similar pics on here from time to time and hopefully others will also. Mine will not quite be in the same league as Greenboy's, but I suppose they are my best efforts and hopefully folks might enjoy them.

Seasons greetings to y'all.

IMG_0372a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy good pictures.
I used to stop and take pictures all the time. However now I am quite lazy and would just continue to ride.
Nevertheless, I enjoy seeing some well-thought out pictures. Not everyone has "the eye" for a good picture.
Well done Griff!

Highway 28 heading south from Highlands NC
3403132f8299063ac5f4ca72c63b4c23.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Since the bar as has been set low.

View attachment 35457

The Big Tujunga Reservoir up Big Tujunga Canyon Rd outside of Sunland, CA.

Honda did a version of that bike over here with a bigger tank and a completely red painted motor. It wasn't the quickest thing on two wheels but looked brilliant with that red motor. Not many of them around now.

3C16CB82-1BA7-448A-9C23-211E07E1F3E3.jpgLooking back to summer.
Last remaining Marsh Arch bridge on 66. Mr. Marsh was a skilled engineer.

Megas is quite unique as she has an XR600R engine of the same year in her, thus making her an XLR600R. The original XL600R engine was red.

I had one these bikes, which was mostly stock about 14 years ago.

DSC01924.jpg

DSC01925.jpg

BzombieRD.jpg

The difference between the Megas and my first one is that I built Megas from a "Basket Case".

Last edited:
Todays ride. I started out on the low roads but soon ran into fog. I then headed for higher ground and found blazing sunshine. You can see the fog below in the river valley. There is actually a small town down there now totally invisible.......

P1060185.jpg

The bike dost not an ADV ride make

No matter what bike you're on,
you can still ride ADV
CTX700ND_Jul2016.jpg

Just a bit of sky in the west of Ireland taken at a biking trip over the weekend. .........

P1060355.jpg

Shaw motorcycle. Shaw made a variety of motorcycles, tractors and other equipment in Galesburg, Kansas, in the first half of the 20th century.
This one is at the Barber motorsports museum in Alabama.

2AA365B1-6271-401F-8DBE-18D7AA65443B.jpg

A beautiful day in western Montana a few summers ago. Hidden Valley Ranch is home to 480 acres of privately owned splendor! :{)
HVR Upper Field Fall 2015.jpg

Last edited:
Back