• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vespa Teams Up With Justin Bieber For “Unique Project”

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

“Celebrating The Spirit Of Freedom & Love Of Design”​

We’ve just had word that Canadian singer and songwriter Justin Bieber will be starting on a new mystery project with Vespa – and we think it’ll be a new machine for the pop culture of the USA.

“Style and design are a source of constant inspiration for Justin, while Vespa has always been close to the world of music and youth culture,” states the press release.

The new collab is slotted for a ‘2022 unveiling’, with nothing else beyond the basic heads-up that something will soon be coming down the pipeline.

We took a quick search of the star using Vespa machines and found a few in particular that could give us an inkling of what’s to come:

Source: Pinterest

Source: Daily Mail

Source: Pinterest

Source: Daily Mail

“My fans know how much I love sports: skateboarding, hockey, basketball, BMX. I’ve always been drawn to that mix of style, grace, and speed,” says Bieber.

“I’m excited to put my spin on the iconic Italian design of Vespa.”

Let us know what you think of this tidbit of news; drop a comment below, we’d love to hear from you.

In the meantime, be sure to also check out other recent news from today’s archives, and as always – stay safe on the twisties.

The post Vespa Teams Up With Justin Bieber For “Unique Project” appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back