• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vibra-Tte VC-3 Thread Locker

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
A year ago after reading multiple reviews positive and testimonials on Vibra-Tite VC-3 I started using it in place of locktite to keep fasteners tight. I have yet to have anything come lose after applying Vibra-Tite. I keep a small tube in my tool kit for anything needing a repair on the road.

A major advantage of Vibra-Tite is one application is good for multiple uses. It can also be applied in advance for parts to be installed later. If you have seen bolts provided with farkles with a red material on the threads it is probably vibra-tite. Do need to let it air dry a few minutes after applying to threads and before installing.

21305_high-600x600.jpg

Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate - Vibra-Tite

[video=youtube;2vaJc6fYzYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vaJc6fYzYk[/video]

Same company has another unique product, drive grip, an anti cam out fluid. Apply it to the head of a recessed fastner such as Phillips head, or hex head and more torque can be applied without stripping head. I bought a tube but have not had occasion to use it.
Vibra-Tite DriveGrip - Vibra-Tite

Last edited:
Back