• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vibranator- has anyone try this?

I installed the Rox Anti-Vibe 2" risers. I've got carpal tunnel too, and these risers do make a difference. I still can't ride more than about 45 minutes before having an issue. They're pricey, but I recommend the Rox.

on other forums that I've been a member of.
the biking guys use to swear that filling the bars with sand worked/ expanding foam too.
I've not tried this so I don't know if it does work or not.
I don't recall having vibrations problem other than some of my fingers go blue/numb.
I don't know this till I stop and take my gloves off.
whether this is carpal tunnel or not.

I've ridden hundreds of miles a day, 1150 my max so far, on my 2012 and vibration in my hands was the least of my problems - which is not to say your issue with vibration is in any way diminished, only that it is not my experience.
I'm impressed! Farthest I've ridden on the NC was 660 miles in a day.

I have no problems with vibrations or hand going numb on my NC. I am thankful for my throttle lock on long straight a ways to give my forearm a rest.

remember something guys : just because your had has not gone numb, or is not a problem now.... it does not mean it wont be an issue in the future.

this will depend on your age, type of occupation you have had... and so on.

all our joints has cartilages and fluids to protect us from these vibration and shock. you might not be feeling it as an issue now, but the more you ride, the more your body is taking on that vibration. what i am trying to do is to reduce this vibration and decrease the wear as much as i can. yes even the slight vibration causes wear to your body.

just like rubber bushing in your car and motorcycle, they wear out.

Back