• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

VIDEO: A Detailed Look at the 2020 Triumph Daytona 765 Moto2

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

An Exclusive Machine​

I usually avoid posting straight-up reviews that other outlets do of motorcycles, in the hopes that we will get to do a detailed review of the bike on our site, but seeing as how there are only 765 of the Triumph Daytona 765 Moto2s coming to North America, I doubt we will have the chance unfortunately to do that.

Zack Courts of Revzilla, however, had a chance to get behind the handlebars of this limited-edition motorcycle to give his thoughts. He does a pretty good job, so I thought it worth it to share his review and discuss the bike a little bit. So, without further ado, here’s his video:

Zack’s analysis for this particular video focuses on the idea of the bike being a good daily rider. It’s a bit of an odd look at the bike because this is basically a love letter by Triumph to the Moto2 racer that has inspired this machine. There’s tons of carbon fiber and the bike features top-notch suspension and a nice triple engine that makes 128 hp and 57 lb-ft of torque.

The bike is a true lightweight effort by Triumph. Zack says the bike when laden with fuel and everything weighed 414 pounds, which is light, so the carbon fiber does its job. He determines that this bike isn’t much of a daily rider, but that’s completely not what this bike is designed for.

This is a special sportbike, designed as much for the track as it is for anything, and to compare it in this way is kind of silly, but this is a good detailed look at the motorcycle.

The post VIDEO: A Detailed Look at the 2020 Triumph Daytona 765 Moto2 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back