• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Visordown NC750X review

I am not an engineer, but if guilt by association applies then, I don't mind articles that say (incorrectly) that the NC700x is half a fit engine.
The "Fit" ("Jazz" for you Brits) is a fine car, and I don't mind that folks associate the two. It probably helps sell the NC or at least gets folks interested.

It seems like fun "press" to keep saying "half a fit engine"... It's not true, but I get why journalists keep repeating it.

The Honda white paper linked earlier in the thread is fascinating. The company did exactly what they set out to do with the NC engine, employing one unique design feature after another to get there. Reading "half a Fit" in various reviews doesn't tell half the story. The truth is far more interesting. This engine is downright clever, and the marketing success of the NC proves the company knew what it was doing. I'm impressed.

Back