• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vultus Forum is no more

I’d have bought one of those except I have to have a manual. Only auto for them.
yeah auto DCT with plus minus (manual). takes sometime to get used to but it will grow on you and you will find it difficult to go back to manual due to the laidback controls.

yeah auto DCT with plus minus (manual). takes sometime to get used to but it will grow on you and you will find it difficult to go back to manual due to the laidback controls.
I don’t know, I still drive a stick shift car. I can appreciate why people like it though

It’s difficult to tell how someone else, especially someone you don’t know, will like or dislike the Honda DCT on a motorcycle, so saying “it will grow on you and you will find it difficult to go back to manual” is a type of absolute statement that is not likely to be true in many cases.

Back