• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wabdr..2014 ????

The Texas boys ready for battle.
ype4y8ar.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Nortwestrider. I have lots of dirt roads and a river bed available to me as well as my 23 mile round trip commute every day. I was thinking about getting the karoo 3 for the rear tire. Nice to know it could hold up on a heavier bike on the WABDR.

Looking forward to doing this trip with my buddy next spring when he gets his WR250R all geared up.

Where can I find the maps and gps info for this run?

Got home Monday but had to get ready for work finally getting pics done, Allen and the gang, thanks again for everything, good job completing the WABDR you guys left me in awe of your bike handling abilities you were demons in the forest truely amazing - Joe

IMGP2333.jpg

IMGP2334.jpg

IMGP2336.jpg

Sorry this is all the pics I have of you guys

Got home Monday but had to get ready for work finally getting pics done, Allen and the gang, thanks again for everything, good job completing the WABDR you guys left me in awe of your bike handling abilities you were demons in the forest truely amazing - Joe

View attachment 19201

View attachment 19202

View attachment 19203

Sorry this is all the pics I have of you guys

It was great meeting you Joe..
If your ever up this way again let me know and I will show you some great riding. ( paved ).

Back